Please visit my new blog http://thesymptoms.org and bookmark it. Please visit it regularly for updates if it interests you. And finally, please DO NOT CLICK MY GOOGLE ADS ABUSIVELY UNLESS THEY INTEREST YOU REALLY.
You can also add me to your technorati favourites and add me to your friend lists.Just leave a message and Ill do the saem.thanks

Hello, everyone....


My Alexa ranking is constantly improving, and I am now nearly at 700k; I am improving by 200k every week...that's incredible if you know the meaning of alexa.I am also well represented in blog catalog.
So I have decided to do put ads of my friends on my blog..but ONLY picture ads, lets say, something like a 125 x 125 or 250 x250.
I am putting 5 slots near the HOME, INSURANCE menu on sale at 15 Us dollar/month by paypal...
And as many links as I can get in my sidebar at 10 dollars a month..
If you are interested contact me by leaving a comment to this post..I will check later.Leave your details...
The offers are great, because the top menu is VERY visible, and the pic links are very appealing...The icons can be made on several websites on the net..Just google it.

Thanks...

Latest news: One of the top slot has been sold....

I have also decided to start writing reviews for my blogger friends.I will be writing a weekly review about your blog or a particular post, I find interesting, for only 10 dollars per month.
Remember, all payments first, and by paypal.thanks...And ofcourse regular friends, and affiliates will have better prices.Act now!

3 comments

  1. ezekiel13  

    November 12, 2008 at 11:13 AM

    request granted.. awaiting for your promise

  2. Ches  

    November 12, 2008 at 4:22 PM

    HI thx Done

  3. Mukund  

    November 15, 2008 at 10:40 PM

    Hi there!! Your regular visitor visting you!! Hope u can take a look at my other blog too.
    Link: www.noblenature.blogspot.com
    Visit them if you can!! Also added your blog that! So double traffic!! Enjoy!!

Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates