Please visit my new blog http://thesymptoms.org and bookmark it. Please visit it regularly for updates if it interests you. And finally, please DO NOT CLICK MY GOOGLE ADS ABUSIVELY UNLESS THEY INTEREST YOU REALLY.
You can also add me to your technorati favourites and add me to your friend lists.Just leave a message and Ill do the saem.thanks

Oh it had to happen one day, but It happened today:(
I became bankrupt even before having anything in the bank:)
Google banned me, and my blog has been removed from search engines and I am so sad.I will try to be honest now.....
Atleast, I will not use adsense again, as I was expecting this.I lost 256 dollars.I even bought a PDA, thinking i would get that sum soon..
I am so sad...
Keep visiting me to help me surmount this sadness....

0 comments

Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates